FOR YOUR DAUGHTER
ACCREDITED BY THE BRITISH COUNCIL
Over 40 Years of high-quality
English language courses
For over 40 years, we have provided high-quality summer courses in the English language for International students with, a wide range of fun-packed academic and co-curricular activities alongside our UK Summer Camp children. Heathfield’s experienced, creative and talented staff always go the extra mile ensuring our students maximise the many opportunities available to them at Heathfield.
Since 1987 Heathfield Summer School has been accredited by the British Council. Our latest full inspection was in 2022 and the report summary says: Strengths were noted in the areas of strategic and quality management, staff management, student administration, premises and facilities, academic staff profile, academic management, course design, care of students, accommodation, leisure opportunities, and safeguarding under 18s.
- Courses tailored just for girls aged 8 – 17
- Dates Sunday 7 July – Saturday 10 August 2024
- Price £1,520 a week (minimum 2 weeks per student). Discounts available for bookings over 4 weeks
- 15 hours of core English language tuition with a maximum of 16 students per class
- 24hrs conversational English – including during debates, set projects and cultural forums
- Up to 12 hours of Activity coaching
- 3 trips a week from a long list of destinations which rotate each year, including London, Windsor, Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Hampton Court Palace, Bath, Stonehenge, Portsmouth Historic Dockyards and HMS Victory, amongst others
- Entertainment trips such as bowling, ice skating, water fun park, wildlife park and Chessington World of Adventures
- Academies three afternoons each week
Heathfield’s location, outstanding facilities, extensive grounds and specialist teaching staff allow us to offer professional tuition in a wide range of unique opportunities each week.
Heathfield School is a boarding school throughout the year and all our staff are well accustomed to offering girls from around the world a real home-from-home experience.
All girls travelling alone are met at the Customs Exit in their Heathrow airport terminal by staff and school drivers who wear Heathfield T-shirts and carry Heathfield signs and identification.
What the girls say
The evening was fun but also really focused on learning about British culture and I loved itAna - SpainSaturday evening - Global Citizen welcome party
Learning how to start a conversation in formal situations and doing cookery was extremely interestingZoe - Hong KongSunday - Cookery day and canapé party
Mindfulness was really amazing. Now I understand how it is important to relax in stressful situations and I know how to.Zlata - RussiaMonday afternoon - Mindful workshop
Such a positive experience and I slept very comfortably that night!Rachel - Hong KongMonday evening - Theatre trip
Heathfield is one of the best places to make friends from around the worldDefne - Turkey12 - Second year