FOR YOUR DAUGHTER
2024! Over 30 Years
of Summer Camp Fun!
This summer we are introducing some new elements to our Summer Camp programme in the form of Academies. Join our Summer Camp and be part of our fantastic summer experience.
Heathfield started its own Summer Camp for local girls so they could enjoy the high-quality activities and sports that we were already offering to overseas students on our International Summer School. Over the years more than a thousand girls have attended the camp, many returning year after year and bringing sisters and friends with them.
What to expect
- Girls only
- A small, established course
- Early morning breakfast and late stay options
- Fantastic lunches
- An amazing array of activities
- Shows and exhibitions
- First class welfare
- Excellent staff continuity
- A beautiful and safe environment
- Boarding options if required
- Former campers helping out
- Great new friendships
- An unforgettable experience for your daughter
- All activities and entertainments
- A wide choice of yummy, healthy hot and cold food, including vegetarian options
- Drinks and snacks at break times
- On-site surgery. School nurse always on call
- A great staff to student ratio 1:6
- Former Summer Campers acting as Helpers
- The chance to mix with overseas girls from more than 15 different countries
Heathfield’s location, outstanding facilities, extensive grounds and specialist teaching staff allow us to offer professional tuition in a wide range of unique opportunities each week.
What the girls say
I have loved my time here – 5 years! I feel like Heathfield is a second home. The Staff and Helpers are wonderful.Maddy - 11
Staff are really nice and kind and there are loads and loads of activities and you can make shows. Best Summer Camp ever!Claudia - 8Sunday - Cookery day and canapé party
I loved Mystery Night as it was different and required lots of teamwork. It was also good that we got to explore the school!Eva - 12
I enjoy every activity because we can use our creative minds, like for arranging flowers and have fun.Jam - 10
I especially liked the pro hula-hooping workshop, trampolining, swimming, friendship bracelets, natural beauty, art and tuck shop!Eloise - 12